Clinidet is powerful, safe & perfectly designed to meet the Australian & New Zealand standards for infection control (AS/NZS 4187 & AS/NZS 4815).
perfect for medical and dental instruments and for effective cleaning of all clinical environments (equipment, furniture, floors etc).
– Safe to store & transport.
– Economical: Clinidet is a concentrate. Add only 4mls to water to create a 1L cleaning solution.
– Excellent wetting (detergency) across a broad temperature range.
– Very low foaming under dynamic conditions even at ambient temperature.
– Corrosion inhibitor incorporated into the formulation.
– Mild alkaline formulation.
– Improved performance in hard water.
– No irritating or hazardous ingredients.
– Excellent in systems operating under dynamic conditions where continuous, rapid surface-interface formation requires quick migration of surfactant to effect good wetting.
– Highly efficient cleaner for the removal of organic substances especially blood, proteins, fats & lipids.
– Powerful as a cleaner yet gentle to high quality instruments & equipment.
– Mild alkaline formulation greatly improves the solubilisation of proteins & fats compared with neutral detergents.
– Overcomes hard water problems in rural areas.